Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 2




Today was a tiring day. We first started off eating breakfast and surprise! A lot of Disney characters came through the room. I got my picture taken with a few of them and even a Canadian Mounty. After that we went to Hollywood studios(MGM) and rode Rock'n roller coaster, Tower of terror,and Starwars simulation. We got back to Coronado Springs Resort and went swimming. Here is the hard working part: all the sponsors came in and I had to give them a stamp of my signature on my picture. You think this is easy try doing that for 2 hours. Then I met up with a few kids and just hung out for a while. Ohh and one last thing Julianne Hough sang a live performance to end it. Once I was done man I was EXHAUSTED! My favorite part was meeting with the other kids and some of their names are Tess, Pearce, and Conor. over all it was a fun but tiring day.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Weston! This is Reed! This is so cool you get to do all of this stuff! We miss you back here. Enjoy your time in Florida and Washington.

    Your friend,
    Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weston,

    This is John Higgins. I heard you "stamped" for two hours! I bet the next time you see a professional athlete at one of those autograph sessions you might have a bit of pity on him.

    Which of the roller coasters do you like best?

    Make sure to drink plenty of fluids and rest when you can. Tell your Mom "hi" for me.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Weston,

    I know you are enjoying riding all of the roller coasters.

    And,how about all of that stamping?!!!

    It is so much fun for me to get to read about all of your activities every day and to see the pictures.

    Keep having a lot of fun. I know you still have a lot more fun things left to do.

    I`ll be looking forward to talking to you when you get home.

    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weston,

    It sounds like your trip is off to a great start . . . lots of fun, but lots of work too! I think it's really cool that you saw Julianne Hough perform (Erika and I are both big fans from Dancing With the Stars = )

    Take care, Angie Boohar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey weston its lucas, say hi to Obama for me! Sounds like your having a great time! Who is Juilian Hough???
    (you can tell me later) Anyways sounds really cool! Have fun
    your friend, Lucas Reynolds

    ReplyDelete